Full Time - Encinitas, CA
Metajive is looking for a Digital Producer to help lead projects from pitch to launch.
You can lead a mix of simple interactive projects to complex e-commerce projects from pitch to launch.
You are able to find paths forward that enable teams to create great experiences. You know all the best practices, but you understand that each project and client is different. Because of this, you know which best practices to apply and how to apply these to each project/client. You love organization—The Container Store is your favorite! Working at Metajive will require solid experience in digital production, you should be able to work independently and be able to drive every phase of the project lifecycle and work patiently with clients, strategists, designers, and developers—while embracing and supporting unique personalities. You also speak the language (or if you don’t, you ask questions until you understand). From concept to code, you’re always influencing what is needed to move the project forward.
- 3+ years experience as a project manager/producer on technical web, product, and app projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Amazing note-taker!
- Experience managing both clients and internal project teams
- Ability to “translate” between team/clients/stakeholders, keeping everyone’s interests and needs integrated as part of a project’s successful completion
- Bonus if you have can use Photoshop or InDesign very basically
What we give you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical benefits
- Paid Holiday and Time off!
- Kisses from a really cute French Bulldog every day (he loves producers!)
If interested, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org