Full-Time - Encinitas, CA
Metajive is looking for a talented Office Coordinator
You are friendly, flexible and able to wear many hats. You manage day-to- day operations in the office and have a proven ability to build internal and external relationships.
You are friendly, flexible, and able to wear many hats. You manage day-to-day operations in the office and have a proven ability to build internal and external relationships. You are a problem solver and have excellent time management skills. You coordinate office events and foster a great working environment.
- Overseeing all office operations, such as greeting guests, ordering supplies, improving procedures, and answering the phone.
- General office maintenance, including but not limited to watering plants, organizing workspaces, mail service, and ordering and managing food orders when necessary.
- Maintaining conference and meetings rooms, as well as, kitchen spaces.
- Providing administrative support to the team, coordinating internal meetings, travel, and expense report processing
- Acts as the main liaison for third-party IT, facilities, and maintenance needs or repairs.
- Helping out with ad hoc projects and tasks based on business needs.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the COO and Founder, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, service-oriented personality
- Keen attention to detail
- Problem-solving and basic troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in person at our brand new Encinitas based office M-F 9-5
What We Give You:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 17 Paid Holidays & Paid Time off
- Free Lunch Fridays
- A Stocked Beer Fridge
- A Brand New Office...2 Miles from the Beach
- Scrum MasterFull-Time - Encinitas, CA