For your information.
Personal Information. In this Policy, our use of the term “personal information” includes other similar terms under applicable privacy laws—such as “personal information” and “personally identifiable information.” In general, personal information includes any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated, or reasonably linked or linkable with a particular individual.
To ensure protection of the security, confidentiality, processing integrity, disposal of and protection of the PII, we use security measures that comply with all applicable federal and state laws. These measures may include device safeguards,secured files, buildings, servers as well as oversight of our third-party providers to ensure personal information remains confidential and secure. In the event of a data breach, we provide timely notification, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Personal DataUse of Your Personal Data. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service
- The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
LAW ENFORCEMENTUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Your Rights and ChoicesWe offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete personal information, to object to the processing of personal information, or to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
You can unsubscribe from any marketing mailing lists we may maintain by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails. If you would like to unsubscribe from any other type of marketing you receive from us, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Website Privacy Notice.For California Residents:Scope. This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share the Personal Information of California residents online and offline in our capacity as a “business” under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”) and their rights with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the CCPA but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA. In some cases, we may provide a different privacy notice to certain categories of California residents, such as job applicants, in which case that notice will apply instead of this section.
Your California privacy rights. As a California resident, you have the rights listed below under the CCPA and CPRA. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.Information.
- You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected;
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling and/or sharing Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we disclose Personal Information;
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold, disclosed, or shared for a business purpose; and
- The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, shared or disclosed for a business purpose.
Access: You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Correction: You can ask us to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we have collected about you.
Opt-out: You can request to opt-out of disclosures of your Personal Information that constitute “selling” or “sharing” of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA.
Nondiscrimination: You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination as prohibited by the CCPA.
Exercising your right to information, access, correction, and deletion. You may submit requests to exercise these rights in the below section, "How to Contact Us."
Notice of right to opt-out of the “selling” or “sharing” of your Personal Information. Like many companies, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you as described in the Marketing and Advertising section above. Our use of some of these services may be classified under California law as “selling” or “sharing” your Personal Information (including your business and personal contact information, device data, and online activity data described above in “Personal information we collect” section above) with the advertising partners that provide the services. You can submit requests to opt out of this “selling” or “sharing” in the Exercising your Rights section above. We have no actual knowledge that we have sold or shared the Personal Information of any California residents under the age of 18. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Personal information that we collect, use, and disclose. The chart(s) below summarizes the Personal Information we collect by reference to the categories of Personal Information specified in the CCPA and CPRA, and describes our practices currently and during the 12 months preceding the effective date of this Privacy Notice. Information you voluntarily provide to us, such as in free-form web forms, may contain other categories of personal information not described below.
Sensitive personal information. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes that California residents have a right to limit under the CCPA and CPRA.
• Personal Information that reveals an individual’s Social Security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number; account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account; precise geolocation; racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, citizenship, immigration status, or union membership; the contents of mail, email, and text messages unless Company is the intended recipient of the communication; genetic data;
• The processing of biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual;
• Personal Information collected and analyzed concerning an individual’s health; and
• Personal Information collected and analyzed concerning an individual’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We may also disclose the above categories of Personal Information to a third party in the context of any reorganization, financing transaction, merger, sale, joint venture, partnership, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We do not sell Personal Information of covered individuals, and we do not share or otherwise process Personal Information of covered individuals for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising, as defined under the CA Privacy Law. We have not engaged in such activities in the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy Notice was last updated.
We do not knowingly sell or share the Personal Information of minors under 18 years of age.
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Notice or privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write to us via postal mail at:
543 Encinitas Blvd, #113, Encinitas CA 92024
Like what you saw?